Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Delving Deeper House Rules in Progress

I'm really falling in love with Delving Deeper. As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm planning use if for the next campaign I run after Ephemera (and heck, I might even try to convince the guys to switch over to it while we're still playing in Ephemera).

+Adam Muszkiewicz has been writing a really interesting set of posts at Dispatches from Kickassistan as part of a "Delving Deeper Week." You can read his posts

here (from day 1)
here (from day 2)
here (from day 3)
and here (from day 4)

His fourth-day post discusses house-ruling Delving Deeper. At the end he asks what kinds of house rules people have been writing for their own games. Since I'm already working on my house-rule sheet for DD, I thought I'd go ahead and post what I have so far here (still a work in progress):



The use of Target 20 for Combat and Saves
was inspired by their use in Delta's house rules



1 comment:

  1. Neat stuff man! I look forward to hearing how these house rules work out for you!

    ReplyDelete