Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Cleaning Up

Sometimes it feels really good to clean up the workspace. All my supplies are back on the shelf...


...and all my unstarted, unfinished, half-started and half-finished minis and projects are now neatly organized and tucked away in boxes like these...


...instead of being dumped in a pile about 4"-6" deep across my work surfaces here...


...and here...


...which, as you can see, are now clear and ready for the next project...


All in all, it took me about 3 hours to clean everything up, and it sure does feel good.

6 comments:

  1. I dig these kinds of posts where I get to take a look at your workspace. Very cool. We worked on the kitchen and then my lab/prep area, and I agree. It feels good.

    Big hello to Mrs Bard and Merry Christmas.

    Boogie, boogie, boogie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job cleaning up the place, and I really like the looks of your next project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much, much neater than mine right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure have a tidy workspace now. Bet it doesn't take long to mess it back up again! Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all!

    Whisk: You'll have to put up some photos of the finished lab area!

    Lee:You're only too right about that. I think I'm going to make a New Year's resolution to not let the mess pile up more than 1"-2" this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should do that, I haven't yet. We moved all the living room furniture around yesterday. With the two dogs, we needed to open the floor plan.

    It's like a new place in here.

    ReplyDelete