Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

Tweaking Yesterday's Paladin Variant

Thinking about it more, the Paladin in my variants yesterday didn't seem sufficiently different from the normal cleric. I've tweaked it to look like this:

Paladin (Cleric Variant). The Paladin is like a Cleric in every respect except as follows. In weaponry they are limited to swords (one or two-handed), daggers and lances. They turn undead as a cleric one level lower (i.e., at first level they cannot turn at all), but they are entitled to one more first-level Cleric spell per day than normal Clerics, which they receive at first level. The Paladin must be Lawful in alignment.

5 comments:

  1. This is reprehensible! A blatant attempt of getting a reaction by inflammatory changes! This will not do! I blame the fluoride in the water for posts like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one too! I might add a healing touch ability that they can use in place of a spell (ala 3rd edition) but yes, I like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion -- that's a good idea.

      Delete