First I printed out some images of Disposable Heroes characters, along with some color-edited Monster Energy Drink logos.
Then I used a 1-inch hole punch (I think these are generally used for scrap-booking and such), to get a nice round 1-inch cut for the token image.
Then I stuck the one-inch paper circles to the back of some 1-inch epoxy adhesive resin dome circles (which are meant to be used for bottle-cap jewelry, but I find they make a mean token).
It took a bit of trial and error to figure out the best way to hold the dome and the paper circle to put them together with the edges lining up correctly. The adhesive is very unforgiving and, if you mess up, both the dome and the paper circle are completely buggered -- there is no second attempt. But once I got the hang of it, it was smooth sailing and I was able to crank these out way faster than I could ever paint up a batch of miniatures. The end results looks like this: