Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Heading to Origins Later This Week

I live about 2 hours away from Columbus, and yet I never seem to get to Origins. The last time was several years ago. I always wind up with other stuff going on. Like this year we were supposed to have contractors coming to do a bunch of repair work on our house this week. Which meant Origins was out for me once more.

Then the contractors postponed last minute because they got delayed doing some other jobs they were working on. Suddenly I'm free. So I registered and managed to get into an OD&D game on Thursday afternoon and a D&D 5e game on Friday, so I'll be heading out for two days later this week.

Overnight bag already packed and tonight I'm going to finish my driving mix CD for the trip.


Oh, yeah. That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

4 comments:

  1. ha, very cool Chris. Have a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO registration is still open?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not 100% sure. I think it ends sometime today (?) but I don't know at what time.

      Delete