Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Adventure Sound Bites

Haven't done these in a while and I kinda missed doing them. Here are the sound bites from the last few weeks...

"Non-hostiles in your rear!"
(Well, it's sure a relief that they're not hostile -- ed.)

"You're gonna need to drink a morning-after potion."

"I lost my buzz!"

"Let's not peek into the quirk."

"You're pog-master tonight."

"I shoot the zombie across the room."
(Three cheers for semantic ambiguity! -- ed.)

"The Dungeon Master is in a bad mood."

"You see a basket. Something wicker this way comes."

"Hey man, how's the dung going down?"

"Thank you for grabbing me."

"We don't need no stinking badger!"

"We pursue the orcs. What do we see?" – "Little orcan fannies."

"Apart from chopping off their heads are you doing anything else?"
(Because sometimes decapitation just isn't enough -- ed.)

"Now that was not a manly release of bodily fluid."

6 comments:

  1. You forgot, I don't speak Orc but I do speak Sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are funny. I had my headphones on and didn't hear any of this stuff. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may have the punniest group in gaming. And that, is quite an achievement.

    ReplyDelete