Monday, November 30, 2015

Mea Culpa and Mwa Ha Ha!

I won't complain about real life, since you all know how that is, everybody has to deal with it and it doesn't make me special. I'll simply state that's why I haven't posted anything since September and why posting may continue to be spotty for a while, and I apologize. At some point down the road, things will settle down and regularity will return.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Looking at the positive side of things, it's my turn to run the game this Wednesday in our rotating-GM-common-world (and by "ours" I mean +Tim Shorts', +Ken H's and mine). I got lucky and was able to take advantage of the five-day Thanksgiving break to write up my adventure. All I have to do is post some maps and images to Roll20 today or tomorrow and we're good to go. I'm really looking forward to it.

Mwa-ha-ha!

I tried something different (a minor little trick) in the way I prepped, and I'm interested in seeing how it affects play, if at all. If my new prep trick has no negative impact on game play, I will take the time to post what I did in the very near future. After months of not posting I should not brazenly toss out a teaser (especially when the prep trick is really not that brilliant a concept -- more of a "new to me" thing). But I don't want to post a stinker if my little prep trick doesn't work.

And I promise I'll make the time in the days following the game to post about it if it does work.

Scout's Honor

4 comments:

  1. We will hold you to it Chris. And I am very excited about exploring Ravensburg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real life does make a mockery of our hobbies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog post constitutes a binding contract, you know!

    ReplyDelete