Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Adventure Sound Bites

Someone needs to ban that prophet from the forums. Like the moderator of Delphi.

I'm channeling my inner Rob.

New spell: Gelding Bolt.

I really don't want it touching me.

GM: The wight reaches out to touch you and ... (rolls nat 20)...critical hit!
Player A: Oh, man, he grabbed you in the ball sack!
Player B: Yeah, man, he's level-draining your future generations. Your babies are going to be born with level deficiencies.

Player (to GM): Holy crap! I can't believe you rolled another nat 20!
GM: Hey, somebody has to live in the shallow end of the bell curve.

What's the bear doin'? Lickin' his balls?

Taste it, I tell you!
(Honestly, this sound bite had nothing to do with the preceding one. It occurred 15 minutes later and in an unrelated context.)

She looks pretty hot, for a pog.

The pog in question


New dish: "Vampire julienne."
(All that was left after Nosphryc and his undead-killing sword got done with the monster)



14 comments:

  1. Good to hear you all are still having so much fun. Too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have a lot of fun. It's great to stop being an adult for three hours a week.

      Delete
    2. Three hours a week. Hahaha, I almost spit my coffee out and all over Tim's screen. Three hours.

      Where's the pink and red frilly thing that Tim showed me last night? The circle thingy?

      Delete
    3. You can see it up close over at Ken's blog:

      http://therustybattleaxe.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-party-token.html

      Delete
  2. Excellent! The pog is hot though??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The image here is fuzzier that it was in the game. Though I must admit that even with a clear image, I prefer a woman who is a little less ... undead.

      Delete
  3. Week after week you astound me Chris. You and I must be at different games. Your potty mouth, puerile version is what makes gaming the social pariah of activities. The game I attend is intelligent, thoughtful and virtuous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah. I see you've been nipping at the Potion of Delusion again. I need to talk to Whisk about keeping that cabinet locked.

      Delete
    2. Got the key right here. Locked. Done and done.

      Delete
    3. "puerile"--Wow, somebody is looking up words online.

      Delete
  4. I just love that Doug plays in two different D&D-based games and in both he's a fighter with an undead slaying sword.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of my favorite actors get typecast. :)

      Delete
  5. I suspect that the Sword, +1 (+3 vs undead slaying) is a feature somewhere - maybe something Tim wrote, that seems irresistible. Given we just walked into a giant festering heap of undead, it certainly will come in handy.

    I do like the basic Fighter for understanding the game and the rules. Actually, at the risk of turning my blog into a D&D blog, I think there's more to be said here. So I will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the basic Fighter is cool. It's my go-to character class.

      Delete