Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Adventure Soundbites

Another tense session of D&D 5e last night, with +Rob Conley as DM. Here are the soundbites:

"So many quests and side quests – it feels like we're playing World of Robcraft."

"Our halfing has a Tummy of Holding."

"Hey, I got to play with my steel bar."

"I'm having a brain fart. Must be that halfling breakfast I ate."

Q: "What did the zombie do after he dumped his girlfriend?"
A: "He wiped his butt."
(I don't do attributions for these, but for the record, I need to say, this one was NOT mine! The culprit however will, as usual, remain nameless).

"Man those zombies are so fast, they're zoombies!"

"We need to exorcise those zombies – zomba!"

"Uh-oh! Looks like Chubby's going down!"
(This was later followed up by "Chubby rises" "Chubby shrivels" etc. as a particular PC made or missed death saves).

A: "We're using a quantum random number generator, so if you have a problem with the dice rolls, you have a problem with the universe."
B: "Oh, I've had a problem with the universe since the day I was born."

4 comments:

  1. Robcraft. You guys are funny.

    PS: Tim broke into the raisin bread so to be nice, I ate a piece too. I didn't want him to feel left out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always make me smile, nice one Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those zombies. Way to predictable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are quipsters as usual.

    Your halfling's "tummy of holding" reminds me that I keep intending to do a race that can eat anything, a la Matter Eater Lad in the Legion of Super-Heroes, but I keep forgetting.

    ReplyDelete