Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Adventure Sound Bites

Another installment of adventure session soundbites, this time from last night's Blood and Treasure game set in Ken's (Rusty Battleaxe) Montporte Dungeon.

"I gotta hit somethin' quick or I'm gonna start beatin' up merchants."
"Magnifying glass, +2 to burning ants."
"You've been gettin' soft ever since you didn't splatter Larry's brains across the wall."
"Backstab – mounted!"
"Oh, that's right. You're the pyromaniac."
"He's entosexual!"

As I predicted, my wife, who always asks what our characters did during the session, snorted with laughter after last night's game because I admitted to her we spent the entire first half....shopping.


8 comments:

  1. "He's entosexual"...he like's talking trees?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh is that what that means? I though it was from the Greek "ento" meaning "within" or "inside."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, maybe it should have been entomo-sexual?

      Delete
  3. It has been a while since I have laughed that much while playing. My wife popped in a few times just to make sure that I was still breathing. Everyone brought their A-game from a humor perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we can get pretty goofy sometimes, can't we?

      Delete
    2. Sometimes? I can't walk past without something that's just not quite right, and yet, very funny.

      Delete
    3. OK, point well taken. All the time. :)

      Delete