Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Adventure Sound Bites, and a Big Thanks to Rob

Last night saw the conclusion of the Monday Night Ubergoobers' GURPS campaign run by Rob Conley (Bat in the Attic) in his Majestic Wilderlands. Rob ran a fine campaign, and the ending events were awesome. I want to say a big thank you to Rob for running a great game, and for being so patient with me as I learn GURPS.

As usual, here are some choice soundbites from last week's and last night's sessions.

A guy with a 14 skill could whip it out pretty quick.
Wait! Wait! I wanna pick it!
Don't touch my staff.

GM: (marking a location on the map with a letter "B") The village is right here.
MAD PUNSTER: You should put two B's on the hamlet.

He's on his knees and getting hugged by a flaming zombie!
We'll double-bag it, just in case.
They'll get stone-envy and thump ya in the hallway.
Are you squeezing it?
I've never seen a skeleton poop before.
Tag! You're dead!

4 comments:

  1. Quality comments, "double bag it" brought back some memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kinda game are you guys playin' there? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "We'll double-bag it, just in case."
    See, these are the valuable life lessons that you can learn in a role-playing game. ;) I am glad you guys had a great campaign!

    ReplyDelete