Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Adventure Sound Bites

The Monday Night Übergübers had an excellent game session last night, run by Rob (Bat in the Attic). Ken (Rusty Battleaxe) gave a good rundown of what led up to last night's session, and Tim (Gothridge Manor) has given a nice account of last night's encounter with a zombie horde (hit and run like hell).

I will limit myself to my usual offering of choice quotes, all taken very carefully out of context, from our last two sessions.

"Lubricated spring-loaded gnome."
"I feel mildly aroused."
"I was probed retroactively."
"What I wouldn't give for a big fart right now."
"I want no part of their cold, leathery hands on my smooth dwarven skin."



9 comments:

  1. lol Well when you put it like that we are just a group of pervs. I still laugh at I was retroactively probed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, of course we're not just a group of pervs. We're so much more than that!

      Delete
  2. I heard there zombies and bikes as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, there were zombies. Lots and lots of zombies...

      Delete
  3. You guys are funny. And the fart comment I hear from Tim at home, a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I sure hope it's all just talk and no action! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. We do have a lot of fun during our sessions!

      Delete