This is how we celebrate at "The Clash"
I'm also thinking about various projects, old and new. With a busy fall quarter now out of the way, and my WWII minis project for Solo Gaming Month done, I'd like to get back to focusing on fantasy. Some ideas for the next year currently bouncing around my head are:
1. Picking up the Mithril War campaign for Song of Blades and Heroes, which has fallen by the wayside, and maybe even bringing it to some real conclusion
2. Painting some additional Song of Blades and Heroes warbands
3. Continuing to post Tristan's Chronicle
4. A possible return (time allowing) to GMing, with a play-by-blog campaign using an old-school rules set
5. Perhaps starting some small armies for De Bellis Antiquitatis and/or Hordes of the Things (a reasonable step up from skirmish gaming, in terms of painting time required)
Continuing with Tristan's Chronicle and the Mithril War campaign are definite. For the other items, I obviously won't do them all. But these are what's floating around in my brain at the moment.